MG Dodge Chiropractic is seeing patients during the Coronovirus crisis
Please look over the following guidelines and learn what to expect during your visit. Your health is our primary concern, we are doing everything in our power to ensure your safety and well being during your visit.
Before Your Visit:
1. Please call to make an appointment:
Though we would love to see you, we cannot accommodate non-scheduled visits. All patients must go through a pre-screening over the phone before being granted an appointment. Please give our local office a call and set a time. please note our office hours have changed during this Pandemic. Lowville patients: 315 376-8088 | Sodus patients: 315 498-0243
2. Please wear some sort of face-covering/mask.
The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Cloth face coverings fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials at low cost can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure. If you don’t have a face mask, we will provide one for you.
3. Please take your temperature at home within 1 hour of your chiropractic appointment
We don’t currently have the means to safely record everyone’s body temperature. We’re requesting each patient record their own body temperature and report it to the doctor upon arrival. Your temperature as you report it will be logged into your records for the day.
4. Can you answer “No” to these symptoms?
If you can answer “no” to all of the following questions, please give our office a call.
• A current body temperature over 100º?
• A nagging cough?
• Body aches?
• Uncommon Headaches?
• Shortness of breath?
5. Have you been exposed?
If anyone in your household, or anyone you’ve been in direct contact with recently, is showing symptoms of Covid-19 you may be exposed. Please consider staying home if anyone in your circle is showing the above symptoms.
During office visits, all patients will:
• Be pre-screened over the phone to establish eligibility
• Be seen one at a time to limit exposure
• Be instructed to wear a face mask or scarf into the office and keep it on until they leave the office. If they do not have a scarf or a mask, we will provide them with one upon entry.
• Be instructed to immediately use hand sanitizer upon entry and before exiting the office.
During office visits, all office staff will:
• Wear face masks when patients are in the office.
• Wear gloves when contacting anything the patient has touched from the beginning of the office visit through to the end of the visit.
• Wipe down every surface touched by the patient, and prepare the office for the next patient